This resulted in an agile Enterprise Web Application development that successfully delivered amazing features that made CAIR Scotland’s vision a reality:
- NPS Database – a central repository allowing users across all agencies to explore the purity, price range and substance types of all known NPS products.
- E-Learning Portal – An e-learning portal that allows uninitiated users to get up to speed on NPS in the most efficient way currently available.
- Collective Knowledge Sharing – The ability for all stakeholders to contribute to the knowledge base within the web app. Making submissions of new substances and their effects extremely simple and growing the collective knowledge of all users.
- Legality guidance – A big problem with NPS is their relatively ambiguous legal status. The app means users now know exactly where the law stands on various substances.
- Case Studies – A fantastic way for users to share real life stories and share their own experiences via the web application for other professionals to learn from.
- Emerging Trends – The web app offers fantastic ways to monitor new trends across certain locations. Rather than being reactive stakeholders can now stay ahead of growing and potentially dangerous trends.
- Early Warning Notification Alerts – Never miss an important announcement with users able to receive alerts and warnings via new notifications.
- Forum Integration – What better way to connect engaged professionals than giving them a feature rich forum allowing them to develop engaging threads and cross department discussions.
Beyond these features ZUDU also ensured that CAIR Scotland were able to continue updating the web application with ease via a custom install of a powerful content management system. This was absolutely essential to allow the web application to be flexible enough to keep up with a very fast moving and malleable health care problem facing the UK.
If you found this project interesting you may want to learn more about how we can help your organisation become more efficient and give your staff the tools required to get the job done quickly and effectively.
If this sounds like something that you could benefit from our team would love to hear from you. Make sure to get in touch and see what ZUDU can do to revolutionise the way you work.