Our current vacancies:
Full-Time Front-End Developer (Remote)
We are currently seeking an experienced front-end web developer based in Dundee for a full-time position of 37.5 hours per week. If you have an eye for detail, a passion for UI and UX, and proficiency in design tools such as Figma, you might be the perfect fit for our team!
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have experience building in WordPress.
- Write clean, well-documented code and troubleshoot website issues promptly.
- Collaborate effectively with designers and the broader development team using GitHub.
- Maintain and update websites and web apps.
- Design user interfaces and process flows using design software such as Figma and other Adobe Creative Cloud tools.
This role will also be supported by our development, marketing, and design teams.
We are looking for a candidate with WordPress Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) experience and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients. The ideal candidate should also be able to work independently and manage timelines across multiple projects.
You should also possess:
- Previous experience within a similar role (or a portfolio of work you can share with us)
- Knowledge of GDPR and web accessibility standards
- Preferred but not essential: knowledge of ReactJS, AngularJS, and VueJS
- Preferred but not essential: ability to code websites and web apps that are optimised for current SEO standards
- A competitive salary based on experience
- 28 days of annual leave, and an extra day off on your birthday!
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development opportunities
- Regular casual staff events
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit your CV below to apply.
Candidates will be shortlisted by the 8th of December with interviews taking place the following week.