Zudu were approached by P2G LLP to help them develop a better technological solution for issue tracking throughout multiple Private Finance Initiative (PFI) contracts. After putting their well-defined specification out to a range app developers across the UK, India and Eastern Europe, P2G selected Zudu due to our comprehensive technical solution, competitive pricing and personal on boarding process.
Private finance initiatives are a means of the state financing the construction of new public infrastructure, which was initially launched by the Conservatives in 1992. According to the latest Treasury data, there are more than 716 projects with a capital value of just under £60bn.
The solution proposed used a combination of an iOS and Android mobile app and web app interface, which was developed using the popular hybrid technology stack of AngularJS, NodeJS and MongoDB. User types were divided into Super Users, Contract Admins and General users. General users are able to gain access through the iOS and Android hybrid app, super users and contract admins through the web app.
So let’s take a look at some of the processes we used to co-create the solution with P2G:
Project Management Software
The project kicked-off with us on boarding P2G to our project management software where we can collaborate with the client throughout the project, hold project data and record milestones. This software along with our unique and efficient processes, results in 24/7 communication throughout the project, transparency and high-level timeline tracking in a user friendly interface.
User Journey Mapping
Through a series of wireframe designs we created the user journey across the separate user types which assured that we were on the right track with shaping P2G’s vision.
After sign-off we moved onto high resolution mock ups where we created the clickable prototype of the app.
We then went onto work in sprints to work through the user types and get test versions on our development server. Feedback was captured along with several meetings in order to help shape the final development.
App Store Submission
Zudu helped setup and submit the app to the iOS and Android stores.
Aftercare and Optimisation
The team at Zudu never like to see our client’s software going to waste, and that’s why we continue to support P2G on aftercare and optimisaiton of the app after testing, final delivery and go live.
If you like the sound of what Zudu does feel free to get in touch with one of our expert tech consultants today.
- Android App Developers UK
- Android App Development Company In UK
- Android App Development Company UK
- Android App Development Edinburgh
- Android App Development In UK
- Android App Development UK
- App Developers Edinburgh
- App Developers Glasgow
- App Developers London
- App Developers Scotland
- App Developers UK
- App Development Companies In UK
- App Development Companies UK
- App Development Edinburgh
- App Development Glasgow
- App Development Scotland
- App Development UK
- Best App Developers
- Best App Developers UK
- Best UK App Developers
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing in China
- Enterprise App Development UK
- Find An App Developer
- Internet of Things
- iOS App Development Companies In UK
- iOS App Development Scotland
- iPhone App Developers UK
- iPhone App Development UK
- London Mobile App Developers
- Looking For App Developer
- Mobile App Developer Edinburgh
- Mobile App Developer Glasgow
- Mobile App Developers Dundee
- Mobile App Developers Scotland
- Mobile App Developers UK
- Mobile App Development Company In UK
- Mobile App Development Company UK
- Mobile App Development Edinburgh
- Mobile App Development Glasgow
- Mobile App Development In UK
- Mobile App Development Scotland
- Mobile App Development UK
- Project Planner
- Success Page
- Top App Developers UK
- Top App Development Companies UK
- Top Mobile App Developers UK
- Top UK App Developers
- UK App Developers
- UK App Development Companies
- UK Mobile App Developers
- Web Application Development Glasgow
- Web Application Development London
- Web Application Development UK
- Website Design Dundee
- Website Design Edinburgh
- Website Design Glasgow
- Zudu Subscribe
To Keep up to date with Zudu, subscribe to get news, updates and offers straight into to your inbox.